Full Job Description
Our mission is to make vaccines more accessible, enable innovation and expand immunization across the globe. We seek a future free from vaccine-preventable diseases. We are an innovative, collaborative and engaged team that values accountability, teamwork, partnership and driving impact. We are vaccine champions improving lives through immunization. Sabin staff, management and Board of Trustees are committed to developing a diverse, equitable and inclusive team.
The Research and Development Intern will support a range of technical and administrative activities.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms, including expense reports and check requests
- Assist with literature research, perform reviews and draft summaries
- Assist with meetings and events
- Perform operational tasks necessary to keep projects running smoothly and assist in ensuring compliance with Sabin, funding agency and partner expectations
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
- Current college student in a related discipline
- Interest in global health or a related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to process information quickly and work independently
- Detail-oriented and highly flexible
- Analytical and research skills
- Available for 15 hours per week during the Spring 2021 semester
How to Apply:
To be considered, please submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference “Research & Development Intern” in the subject line. Your cover letter should: (1) address the reasons for your interest in this position; and, (2) describe the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would bring the Sabin Vaccine Institute. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sabin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or genetic information, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy or sexual orientation), marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company – Sabin Vaccine Institute
Website: https://www.sabin.org/Click Here to Apply