Full Job Description
Recruitment/Posting TitleResearch Ananlyst
DepartmentSMLR – Dean’s Office
The Education and Employment Center in the School of Management & Labor Relations is seeking a Part-time Senior Scholar to serve as an advisor for two developmental education projects.
Posting Open Date03/09/2021
Posting Close Date04/09/2021
Minimum Education and Experience
- PhD in Education Administration, Sociology, or related social science field.
- Experience with developmental education, co-requisite coursework, advising and placement.
- Must have previous, relevant experience with the Colorado Community College System.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Expert knowledge of developmental education, co-requisite coursework, advising and placement
Physical Demands and Work EnvironmentPhysical Demands and Work Environment
- This position’s duties are normally performed in a typical interior work environment, based on the activity scheduled.
- Some physical effort required; however, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Travel to project sites within the US required.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Terms of Employment
Must be available during weekdays. Weekend and evening opportunities may occur. Travel to project sites may be required.
This position will last 6-8 months and will require 5-10 hours per week.
Quick Link to Postinghttps://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/128234
CampusRutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location CampusLivingston (RU-New Brunswick)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
Company – Rutgers UniversityClick Here to Apply