Pay: : $1,000.00 – $15,000.00 per month
Full Job Description
FINALLY, some good news!
Global Medevac is the premier Membership Based Emergency Transportation Company in the USA and the Caribbean. We are looking for people who want to make extra income to join our Membership Enrollment Team. Anyone can become a quality enroller into our extremely valuable membership program even if they don’t have a background in marketing or sales. We can train ANYONE!
Whether you are looking to…
- Start your own business,
- A significant fulltime job opportunity with huge first year earning potential,
- A part-time job opportunity to supplement your income,
- Or to add an exciting product to your portfolio of coverages,
…your search is over now that you have found Global Medevac!
When you join Global Medevac, you join our FAMILY!
You will enjoy the personal satisfaction of protecting who you enroll into our program from the high costs of medical transportation. Enroll your friends and family and anyone else while at the same time enjoying significant first year and renewing income and, we pay you WEEKLY!
Boost your current income and create a sustainable renewing income the more people you enroll into the Global Medevac Membership Program!
People who do great with this opportunity are:
- Sales Professionals,
- Firefighters, EMS Professionals, First Responders,
- Real Estate and Insurance Agents,
- Stay at home parents,
- Community volunteers,
- ANYONE who has the desire to earn extra income or even start a career!
- ANYONE who is coachable and is willing to follow our “Path To Success”!
To Apply to become a Representative Enroller follow these steps:
- Click “Apply Now” on this job post to be taken to the Global Medevac website to register and upload your resume for consideration.
- Following your registration, we invite you to our Wednesday Webinars to learn more about the Representative Enroller position. The webinars are interactive and allow you to ask your questions live as you watch listen and learn!
Become an Enroller – Global Medevac
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company – Global Medevac
Website: http://www.globalmedevac.comClick Here to Apply