Bilingual, Mortgage & Real Estate, Sales
To be discussed
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. CORT is the leading provider of Destination Services. For more than 35 years we have helped thousands of families relocate all over the world. CORT believes in the creed of commitment to excellence for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
CORT’s Destination Services will help relocating employees and their families become acclimated quickly to their new home environment. Our goal is to handle the details of the relocation, allowing the employee and their family to focus on their new life. Each service offering is tailored to meet the special needs of the employee and their family.
The Destination Service Consultant (DSC) assists CORT’s relocating customers in securing rental housing by selecting appropriate properties based on the customer’s criteria and accompanying them on viewings as well as providing support with leasing. DSC will also assist with Settling In services for these customers which may include Social Security, DMV, Banking, Schooling and any other service that would be a part of settling in a relocating customer.
Qualified candidates will be selected on an Independent Contractor basis and will be considered self-employed. Participants will engage in a contracted agreement to provide services to CORT in exchange for an agreed upon fee for services rendered.
This position will cover the Ann Arbor, MI, area.
* Tour employees of CORT’s corporate customers to help find their new rental housing and/or assisting them with
* Settling In services in a professional manner this includes dressing in appropriate business attire, being on time and organized for appointments and having all materials organized.
* Have the ability to educate customer on market knowledge and market conditions.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Meet required CORT performance metrics
* Ensure seatbelts are worn by all occupants of your vehicle when driving with a CORT customer and abide by all state and local traffic laws.
* Provide clean, safe and well maintained transportation
* Abide by CORT’s Cell Phone policy while driving.
* Be available on weekends and able to accommodate rush tours.
* Become familiar with CORT’s furniture rental and Clearance Centers
* Assemble and use CORT Relocation Packets for all CORT customers (CORT will provide)
* Complete all required paperwork in a timely fashion following the CORT deadline guidelines
* Communicate in a timely fashion with your CORT Liaison regarding updates on CORT’s customers.
EDUCATION, LICENSING and/or EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 2 years residency, vast area knowledge
* Must have a valid Real Estate License if required in the state(s), and market area
* Must have relocation industry experience
* Multilingual a plusClick Here to Apply