Customer Service, Booking, Travel Coordinator
From $100,000 a year
Travel Coordinators Needed!
- We help our clients save money and take the stress out of booking their own travel!
- Our clients book travel for: business; team sports; cheerleaders; schools; Universities; military, religious/churches; weddings; family reunions, graduations, dream vacations and so many more!
- We have access to over 133 preferred vendors, such as, ExpediaTAAP (travel agent portal), Disney, Universal Studios, Carnival, Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Beaches/Sandals, Club Med, Atlantis, FunJet, Hilton, Mariott, Wyndham, just to name a few!
- We book air travel, hotels, cruise lines, concerts, sporting events, amusement parks, show tickets, travel excursions, vacation rentals, car rentals and so much more!
- POSITIVE Attitude.
- Passionate about outstanding customer service.
- Should be comfortable working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Should be familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) or at least willing to learn.
- Should be coachable and willing to apply our proven marketing techniques.
- Should have a smartphone or computer with a reliable internet connection.
- Our travel agents have flexible work schedules, full or part-time, with no sales quotas.
- We have dozens of travel agents making $100k+ annually. We can show you how to do the same!
- In 2019, our agency booked over $58 million in travel sales on ExpediaTAAP.
- Our travel agency has been the NUMBER ONE travel agency in booking travel sales on ExpediaTAAP (Agent Portal) for the last 4 years!
- We know how to train our new agents on how to market on social media, how to obtain new clients, and how to book travel online, all from home!
- Nearly 90% of our new clients are acquired from social media. No cold calling, no pestering “friends and family.”
- Our host agency has been in business for 68 years; holds an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau; is licensed, bonded, and insured; has offices in LA, Las Vegas, Australia, and Mexico.
- Our travel agents have access to 24/7 on-demand training webinars.
- Our travel agents and their families have access to amazing travel perks after training and certification
To Learn More About This Amazing Opportunity, please reply to this posting.
- Book Travel for clients
- Deal with vendors on behalf of our clients
- attend training
- Fluency in English; bilingual is a plus
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Flexible schedule
Company – Time To TravelClick Here to Apply