Customer Service, Booking, Travel Coordinator
From $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
Travel Coordinators Needed!
Believe it or not, we are booking travel for fall & winter 2020 and spring & summer 2021.
The national quarantine is over and millions of Americans are wanting to get out there and travel again!
The demand for travel coordinators is higher than anyone expected. Because of this demand, we are gearing up to train new agents to help us handle the surge in new travel bookings. Currently, travel prices are at multi-year lows and many of our clients are taking advantage of these amazingly low prices!
Why should you become a travel agent with us?
- We help our clients save money and take the stress out of booking their own travel!
- Our clients book travel for: business; team sports; cheerleaders; schools; Universities; military, religious/churches; weddings; family reunions, graduations, dream vacations and so many more!
- We have access to over 133 preferred vendors, such as, ExpediaTAAP (travel agent portal), Disney, Universal Studios, Carnival, Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Beaches/Sandals, Club Med, Atlantis, FunJet, Hilton, Mariott, Wyndham, just to name a few!
- We book air travel, hotels, cruise lines, concerts, sporting events, amusement parks, show tickets, travel excursions, vacation rentals, car rentals and so much more!
***BONUS: Our Travel Agents and their families get to enjoy amazing TRAVEL PERKS too, like free cruises and Disney hopper passes!
What does it take to become a successful travel agent?
- POSITIVE Attitude.
- Passionate about outstanding customer service.
- Should be comfortable working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Should be familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) or at least willing to learn.
- Should be coachable and willing to apply our proven marketing techniques.
- Should have a smartphone or computer with a reliable internet connection.
- Our travel agents have flexible work schedules, full or part-time, with no sales quotas.
Facts About Our Travel Company
- We have dozens of travel agents making $100k+ annually. We can show you how to do the same!
- In 2019, our agency booked over $58 million in travel sales on ExpediaTAAP.
- Our travel agency has been the NUMBER ONE travel agency in booking travel sales on ExpediaTAAP (Agent Portal) for the last 4 years!
- We know how to train our new agents on how to market on social media, how to obtain new clients, and how to book travel online, all from home!
- Nearly 90% of our new clients are acquired from social media. No cold calling, no pestering “friends and family.”
- Our host agency has been in business for 68 years; holds an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau; is licensed, bonded, and insured; has offices in LA, Las Vegas, Australia, and Mexico.
- Our travel agents have access to 24/7 on-demand training webinars.
- Our travel agents and their families have access to amazing travel perks after training and certification
To Learn More About This Amazing Opportunity, please reply to this posting.
Thanks & have an amazing day!
- Book Travel for clients
- Deal with vendors on behalf of our clients
- attend training
- Fluency in English; bilingual is a plus
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Flexible schedule
Company – Time To TravelClick Here to Apply