Remote Fundraising TSR
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Telephone Sales Representative (TSR) position is to make outbound fundraising calls to solicit pledges for Client projects. Work in a performance driven environment with daily goals for each project. Take direction for call center management team and maintains a positive, motivated attitude.
- If full-time must be available to work a minimum of 37.5 hours per week including Saturday or Sunday as required.
- If part-time must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week including Saturday and Sunday as required.
- Follows the provided/trained, client-approved messaging each and every call on each and every project.
- Follows fundraising call structure (3-asks) on every call and every project.
- Uses appropriate political reasons as required.
- Uses appropriate transition phrases as required.
- Uses responsive listening (mirroring) to provide appropriate situational responses as required.
- Meets and maintains project goals for each and every project.
- Maintains the following efficiency goals.
- Occupancy ratio of 85%. (Occupancy = Logged Hours / Payroll Hours.)
- 95% on time (start of shift and back from breaks and lunch).
- 95% shift adherence/absenteeism.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and ability to react quickly to what the person being called is saying.
- Positive attitude.
- Continually demonstrates interest in and motivation for all programs that are active on the call center floor.
- Manages personal appearance to dress code standards.
- Other duties as assigned. You may be required to work in other departments such as Validation, Voter Contact, Inbound and/or Texting based on business needs.
Monitoring and Taping
- This position’s calls will be monitored and taped daily and weekly for quality and training purposes. By signing this job description you are acknowledging FLS’s call monitoring and taping policy and giving your consent to have your calls monitored and taped during your employment as a TSR.
Skills and Abilities:
- Be at work on time everyday.
- Strong communication (sales) and persuasion skills; good telephone techniques and skills.
- Team player, pro-active, positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to take direction, follow through and multi-task; ability to work under pressure and meet changing requirements in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible work schedule which includes Nights and Weekends as required.
- Ability to read a script clear in size 12-16 font on computer monitor
- From time to time TSR will be required to perform additional duties as required by Center Manager which includes Nights and Weekends.
- High School diploma and/or some college a plus.
- Outbound call center experience a plus.
Company – FLS Connect
Website: https://flsconnect.comClick Here to Apply