SEO & SEM, Writing, Blogging, Online Content
- Minimum 2 years experience writing/blogging online/web content.
- Experience with content-based and broken link building.
- SEO and white hat link-building knowledge and experience
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Eye for detail
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new software when needed
- Ability to work independently; should have solid organizational skills and an ability to self-manage time
Nice to haves:
- You have worked in a remote role before.
- Experience with project management software preferred.
- Knowledge of data science and programming would be a huge plus.
- You have worked with a multi-cultural, world-wide team in previous roles.
- You have worked on an online educational platform, in previous roles.
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- Be able to work as part of a 100% remote team!
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time US-based employees only)
- 401(k) and life insurance plans (for full-time US-based employees only)
Company – Dataquest
Website – https://www.dataquest.io/Click Here to Apply