Administrative, Insurance, Medical & Health, Medical Billing
To be discussed.
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is composed of an academic medical center, two community hospitals and more than 25 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. The Froedtert & MCW health network offers exceptional care in the community and streamlined, coordinated access to specialty expertise, clinical trials and the full range of tertiary care capabilities of eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center when the need for more complex treatment arises.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration and respect.
We are honored to be recognized in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace by WorkplaceDynamics for five consecutive years. Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America.
We invite you to review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements and qualifications for this opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.
Responsible for performing the necessary activities to register all patients upon their arrival for services, with an emphasis on patient satisfaction, accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism.
Other duties as assigned.
* Two years office experience is required.
* Prior registration in a healthcare setting or other healthcare provider revenue cycle or health insurance claims processing work experience is preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Knowledge of insurance coverage, billing, and medical terminology is required.
* The following skills are required: computer skills, oral communication, written communication, reading comprehension, and customer service techniques.
* Must have the ability to type quickly and accurately as well as the ability multi-task and prioritize.Click Here to Apply