HR & Recruiting, Education & Training
TNTP is a national non-profit that has reimagined teaching. We believe great teaching is transformative and that teachers, more than any other factor in education, have the greatest impact on whether or not a student will succeed in school. We were founded by teachers and they are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to end educational inequality by providing excellent teachers to students who need them most and by advancing policies and practices that ensure effective teaching happens in every classroom.
The Recruitment Associate will work directly with TNTP Teaching Fellows, a rigorous alternative certification program that recruits and trains talented individuals to teach in high need schools.
Who We Want
We are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated to change children’s lives through education. If you’ve been pegged as a problem solver, complimented for your communication skills, and proven you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be right at home here. We’re looking for talented people who learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, and push themselves, their work and the people around them to the next level.
The Recruitment Associate will support our ambitious goals to recruit a robust pool of thousands of exceptional candidates with the potential to become highly effective teachers or school leaders. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals who have strong organizational systems and a deep understanding that effective and efficient communication with potential candidates directly impacts our larger mission of providing great teachers and principals for kids. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, data driven and goals based setting and share our passion for closing the achievement gap for all kids.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and a commitment to producing consistently high quality written work
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for problem solving, testing and experimentation
- The ability to work effectively independently and with others
- Strong organizational, time management and project planning skills
- Comfort working in an ambiguous climate and adapting to new circumstances
- Teaching experience is preferred but not required
Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Recruitment Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with recruitment efforts by sourcing and cultivating candidates through ongoing referrals campaigns, virtual events and e-marketing.
- Contribute as needed to customer service via email and phone.
- Communicate accurate, program-specific information to help prospects complete the application process.
- Collaborate with program staff on strategies for the cultivation of applicants once they enroll and prepare the start training.
- Join team discussions to discuss and adjust recruitment strategies.
- Other recruitment projects as needed.
- The Recruitment Associate can expect to work up to 20-25 hours a week.
- The Recruitment Associate will be compensated at a rate of $22/hour.
Company – TNTP – The New Teacher ProjectClick Here to Apply