Full Job Description
Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!
We’re looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
About the Role:
Imperfect Foods is expanding fast and the People Team needs to expand just as quickly to support the company’s growth. We’re looking for an hourly temp-to-potential hire Recruiting Coordinatorto join immediately and assist us to attract and retain top talent, create a diverse workplace, and to build a solid employment brand by managing the experience for candidates and hiring managers.
We believe people are our greatest asset and the talent we attract drives us. Our approach to recruiting is collaborative and based in relationship building. We’re looking for someone who is invested in our story and can’t wait to share it.
- Format and post approved job descriptions for upcoming roles
- Ensure that our job postings are reaching the right people, utilizing external job boards and internal communication channels (ie: SLACK)
- Schedule phone screens for recruiter and hiring managers
- Screen resumes and perform phone screens as needed
- Coordinate on-site interview panels in accordance with the hiring manager’s direction
- Schedule reference calls and final round interviews
- Ensure all candidates receive an update from us within a minimum of one week from each interview
- Own the organization of our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, ensuring all candidates are in the appropriate interview stage
- Make every candidate experience an outstanding one through friendly, timely responsiveness via email and phoneOther duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of admin experience, preferably in a recruiting-related role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and SLACK
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems or Customer Relationship Management, Lever ATS a plus
- Lead with Heart: As a representative and often people’s first point of contact, you can’t wait to share our mission and our vision. It brings you joy to provide a memorable candidate and hiring manager experience. Your intuition and EQ are fine-tuned
- Adaptable: Needs change quickly and you can roll with the changes and remain positive
- Own it Mentality: You thrive on learning opportunities and new challenges. While knowing when to ask for help, you also move quickly to get things accomplished
- Low ego: You see something that needs to be done, and you do it, no task is too small
- Bring an Appetite: Whether it is finding the best travel deal for a last-minute candidate visit, or helping optimize our ATS capabilities, you are adept, a fast learner, and eager to share your knowledge with others
- Detail Oriented: Organization, task prioritization, and logistics all fall in your comfort zone
- You work efficiently and calmly within tight turnaround times and can balance multiple projects at once
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of the Position:
- Full-time, remote, hourly position reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Benefits include accrued sick time, and an Imperfect Foods box credit towards your weekly delivery!
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Foods are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
How we are protecting employees from COVID-19
At Imperfect Foods, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work. Before entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing full-time and part-time employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Company – Imperfect Foods
Website: https://www.imperfectfoods.com/Click Here to Apply