HR & Recruiting
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice, Sparkling Ice +Caffeine, and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters. We’re also excited that our affiliate company, Beverage Innovation Corporation, Inc. has been shattering expectations in the hard seltzer category with the 2020 launch of Sparkling Ice Spiked.
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team. We empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re creating connections with every sip! Want to get to know us better? Check out our Careers page! You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and Facebook.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Advocates of the culture, our People team is here to help advance our self-led, connected and empowered Rain Makers. Attract. Hire. Develop. Engage.
You’ll be managing dozens of processes with precision, crossing T’s and dotting I’s to ensure no detail is left undone as we usher candidates through interviews to onboarding. Your magnetic personality is an important part of the talent attraction team. You are happy to field questions while scheduling interviews, formatting offer letters, running background checks, and executing on a number of details all within tight deadlines.
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
Base Hourly Rate (depending on experience): $24
- Partner with four recruiters and a multitude of interviewers to schedule job candidates in various stages of the interview process, always with positivity and great customer service.
- Facilitate an exceptional new hire experience by managing a multitude of details from the accepted offer to the new hire’s first day.
- When you check references, you come at it with a critical eye. You know it’s an important part of the selection process, and you’re not afraid to ask hard questions if something doesn’t seem right.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues. (When the company you’re supporting makes stuff people are eating or drinking, safety is extra important!)
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional experience ideally in Recruiting.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and onboarding software highly preferred.
- A reference from a previous supervisor who will speak to your strength in ability to handle multiple projects and manage scheduling in multiple calendars via MS Outlook.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You drive, not ride. You’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- You’re curious, which means sometimes you push back, productively challenging the status quo.
- You’re approachable, and everyone knows they can always come to you.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).
WHAT WE OFFER
Nothing makes a great job even better than throwing in a few perks, and we want to equip our Rain Makers with everything they need to maintain their health and well being. That means things like…
Three Weeks of Vacation. And that’s just to start. Spend some time with us, and you could get to six weeks!
Six Weeks of Paid Parental Leave. Moms and dads get to spend time at home bonding with their new addition (whether it arrives by birth, fostering, or adoption). We also have great short term disability coverage for birth mothers!
401k with Immediate Vesting. With matched contributions and investment customization, we’ll help build a plan to reach your goals.
Race Reimbursements. We’re all about going the extra mile, so we provide reimbursements for community events and competitions like fun runs, triathlons, and cycling tours.
BYOD Stipend. You Bring Your Own Device (aka cell phone) and we provide you with a stipend each month since it helps us keep in touch with you when you’re on the road.
Medical/Dental/Vision. Not only do we offer it, but our plans are excellent. Each is a PPO, and one is even free for Rain Makers!
Please note, eligibility for our full benefits package is based on an average of 30+ hours per week in regular (not temporary) positions.
Company – Talking Rain
Website – https://www.talkingrain.com/