Consulting, HR & Recruiting
The MSP IT Recruitment Consultant optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
3 Month Contract
* Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Ie: review and shortlist candidates
* Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
* Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
* Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
* Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
* Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
* Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
* Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner.
* Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
* Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
* Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry required.
* Experience in MSP/RPO and/or Staffing highly desired.
* VMS Experience primarily Provade or Beeline, Fieldglass, IQNavigator, etc. : (Beeline is what Infosys is using)
* Experience with Requisition Management and Pipeline development.
* Ability to promote a strong partnership within the supplier community.
* Experience working within a Technical environment, strong understanding of Information Technology market and current talent.
* Strong Customer Service focus, responsiveness, and attention to detail is desired.
* Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and
* Internet applications. Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and reporting documents, familiarity with
* Pivot Tables, and V look ups desirable.Click Here to Apply