To be discussed.
Phoenix Contact is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of electrical connection, electronic interface and industrial automation technologies. Phoenix Contact USA, one of the company’s first international subsidiaries, was established in 1981 in Harrisburg, Pa. As a global company backed by U.S. operations, Phoenix Contact USA understands the complexity of today’s international markets while providing the personalized contact of a local company. Our U.S. headquarters is home to our North American manufacturing facility and distribution center. By bringing production and logistics services closer to our customers, we provide shorter lead times, easier on-site reviews, faster response and increased flexibility, ensuring accurate and on-time delivery to our U.S. customers. “At Phoenix Contact, we strive to develop ‘trusting partnerships’ with our customers. By focusing on the unique requirements of our U.S. customers, we constantly expand our products and solutions with inspiring innovations. We offer the broadest line of interconnection, interface and automation solutions, and constantly strive to be the best supplier in our industry.”
Working as part of a team the part-time Recruiter role is responsible for managing an excellent candidate experience through the full recruitment process. In this role you will own the full recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, coordinating the interview process, and assisting with the offer and on-boarding process.
Responsibilities for the Part-time Recruiter include:
• Source and attract candidates through job postings, internal databases and online tools (linkedin, facebook, job boards)
• Screen resumes and conduct phone screens with candidates
• Work with hiring managers and HR management to identify recruitment needs and job requirements
• Communicate and work closely with hiring managers to keep up to date with candidate feedback and inform
• Coordinate interviews with management teams
• Maintain applicant tracking system by entering and updating candidate information
• Manage all communication with candidates
• Work with hiring manager and human resources manager to extend candidate offers
• Maintain candidate pipeline for current and future opportunities
• Assist with building and communicating the Phoenix Contact employment brand, while maintaining consistency with
overall Phoenix Contact brand
• Assist with developing job postings to be used on appropriate job boards, social media, college sites, etc
• Track candidates via Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other databases used for candidate tracking
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other professional organizations to find and
attract applicants through the use of social media
• Demonstrate initiative by understanding what actions need to be taken and completing the required tasks while
seeking the perspective of others as required.
• Demonstrate an honest and forthright presence; able to take responsibility for own mistakes while not blaming
others; able to fulfill commitments.
• Work as a team player to make a difference within the business and express gratitude and appreciation to others
who have provided information, assistance or support.
• Readily handle change through taking advantage of lifelong learning opportunities and being open minded and curious in the face of new challenges.
Job Requirements for the Part-time Recriter:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
• Prior experience working in an agency or corporate recruiting environment
• 3 + years of experience recruiting on professional level positions
• Demonstrated experience sourcing candidates via online tools
• Experience with applicant tracking systems
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is
consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and law
• Must be well organized; able to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Must be able to effectively interact with personal from all departments
Essential Job Functions of the Part-time Recruiter:
• Must be able to travel via airplane.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel via automobile for up to six hours at a time.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
• Must be able to travel overnight up to 5 % of the time
• Comply with company dress code guidelines.
• Attendance in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain friendly, positive and professional attitude
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply