HR & Recruiting
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
We are looking for an amazing HQ Recruiter to be part of building our Talent function. Do you thrive in a hyper-growth and fast-paced start-up environment? At Carbon Health, we pride ourselves on offering a team centric and dynamic working atmosphere. You will be empowered to successfully perform your role while improving the candidate experience. You’ll recruit Project Managers, Customer Support, Legal, Clinical Operations and other corporate roles to grow our HQ teams that support our clinics, COVID-testing, pop-up clinics, COVID Ready for Employer and nationwide virtual care. You are passionate about the hunt for the ideal candidate, and you enjoy finding creative and innovative ways to connect with people.
This role may be remote-based or San Francisco Bay Area based.
This is for a 3-month fixed-term employment with benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy to recruit a range of diverse Project Managers, Customer Support, Legal, Clinical Operations and other corporate candidates in limited talent pools by driving a business plan, building research, developing industry profiles, networking and sourcing
- Manage efficient and fast-paced full-cycle recruiting to support our growth plans while focusing on providing a positive candidate experience
- Engage and partner with business leaders in order to understand their talent needs
- Be a talent advisor and trusted partner
- Develop recruitment materials to increase our employment brand awareness with potential employees
- Maintain candidate pipelines and workflows in our applicant tracking system while ensuring data integrity, and providing weekly updates to hiring managers and Talent team management
- 5+ years of recent experience recruiting relevant roles as listed above as a HQ Recruiter in a high-growth, tech environment
- Deep sourcing and recruiting strategy experience while utilizing a variety of resources
- Success building robust candidate pipelines and improving recruiting processes
- Strong prioritization, organizational, analytics, multi-tasking along with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
Company – Carbon Health
Website – https://carbonhealth.com/