Records Administrative Specialist
Full Job Description
Our client is a tech-driven healthcare company that connects millions of members to top-rated doctors and data-driven insights to make better-informed healthcare decisions. They serve over 140 of America’s top employers as a free employee benefit.
The Records Administrative Specialist will be responsible for an array of medical records and case assignment tasks that enable patient case progression in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will have a critical hands-on role in uploading, inputting, and pulling medical record requests from the system. While assigning Care Coordinators and Records Specialists for different service types. All duties must be performed ensuring HIPPA compliance.
Note: This role is a Part-Time temporary remote position
- Uploading, submitting, transferring, and reviewing physical medical records into the system
- Review and understand data in spreadsheets and dashboards
- Understand and follow our HIPAA compliant records storage room processes
- Assign Care Coordinators and Records Specialists to various service types
- Manage task queues with other members of your team in an efficient and timely manner
- Verifying data integrity and using Google, phone calls, and other resources
- Demonstrate drive, self-motivation, and good judgment to provide resources and support on scenarios with internal teams and customers
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Have great problem solving and investigative skills in verifying doctors and locations the patient has been to with minimal information
- Give feedback for continuous improvement on processes and suggest alternatives that improve customer experience, efficiency, etc…
- Other related duties as required
- Education: Associates or higher (Preferred)
- 2 years experience in an office environment in a function that require the ability to prioritize and adjust to business/customer demands
- Discretion with sensitive information and diligence in following protocol
- Able to adapt rapidly to process changes
- Team orientated in order to work effectively internally and externally
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and a quick learner
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass HIPAA certification during on-boarding
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday: 4pm-9pm PST
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 4pm – 9pm PST
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 6pm – 12am PST
- Sunday, Saturday: 5am – 4pm PST
- Sunday, Saturday: 4pm – 3am PST
- Monday – Friday: 11pm to 5am PST
- Depends on Experience
- This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects
Building upon more than ten thousand successful placements and decades of unparalleled success in the financial services and legal sectors, MOGEL represents the next generation of Strategic Professional Recruiting and Advisory Services. We’ve engineered a more efficient model. It’s powered by the latest technology and tools, but grounded in Best Practices and core values that are nothing less than Old School in the right ways for the right reasons.
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we’re committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Company – Mogel RPO
Website: https://www.mogelrpo.com/Click Here to Apply