Pay: $40 per hour
Full Job Description
PART-TIME: 20-30h/ week
REPORTS TO: R&D Tax Manager
Read this before you apply:
Just a reminder…. This is a remote position. You must have the discipline, maturity, and emotional intelligence to work remotely in this environment. While it seems really cool, it’s not for everyone.
Kruze Consulting provides Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, Human Resources, and Tax services to startups across the nation. Our client base consists of Seed, Series A, and Series B startups from YC, 500 Startups, StartX, and many, many more Venture Funds.
This is an interesting job if: You love the field of finance and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high growth and completely remote organization.
You are an excellent written and verbal communicator and able to support your findings and recommendations with clear arguments and persuasive, fact-based analysis.
You are very detail-oriented and a quality enthusiast. You go the extra mile to make sure your work and other’s work is done with the highest quality standard.
You’re not afraid of technology, learning new things, or new ways of doing business. You are proactive in anticipating and resolving questions and challenges. You are continually learning new skills.You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with and helping others whenever or wherever needed. You take ownership, initiative and pride in your work.
- The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
- The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes.
- Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers.
- Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sucient on the job experience.
- This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Delegation to others when appropriate, using training, coaching and on the job experience
- Interview company personnel
- Research professional backgrounds
- Review Powerpoints for company background
- Gather financial reports from other teammates
- Compile a company profile for each client
- Prepare a comprehensive R&D report
- Meet with supervisor weekly to discuss progress and new assignments
About the Firm:Kruze Consulting is a rapidly growing startup that provides Startup Accounting & CFO Consulting services to startups in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and New York. The firm has 260 Seed, Series A and Series B clients. The firm was started 9 years ago, by Vanessa Kruze, CPA and now has 70+ team members. The firm handles all Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, Human Resources and Tax issues for its clients. Kruze utilizes best of breed software tools such as QuickBooks, Gusto, Justworks, Rippling, Expensify, Bill.com, Zoom, Slack, and Brex. The client base is venture capital backed startups and recent graduates from YC, 500 Startups, StartX, and Techstars.
Company – Kruze Consulting
Website: https://kruzeconsulting.com/Click Here to Apply