Customer Service, Support Services
If you possess a strong customer service background in a professional business setting and love working with technology, we have a part time virtual career opportunity for you.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2018 and #3 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2017 and #3 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Provide in-depth support via phone, email or remote session for UltiPro
* Troubleshoot payroll and software issues from our clients & partners and guiding users through corrective steps
* Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into CRM
* Be empowered to make quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
* Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
* Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
* Solid experience using MS Office and CRM systems.
* Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
* Minimum 3 years work experience utilizing strong customer service skills in a professional setting
* Ability to work in a remote setting and be a strong team player.
* Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
* Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
* Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
* The person in this position frequently communicates with internal teams and customers via phone, email and in person.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.