Manufacturing, Medical & Health, QA & Testing
$25 – $35 per hour
Are you interested in joining a renowned contract manufacturer within the Medical Device space headquartered in Minneapolis? More importantly, are you seeking an opportunity where you can make an immediate impact within a company that invests in their employees? If so, then this position is just for you.
My client is a global-leader of outsource design, development and manufacturing services within the medical device space, delivering a vast catalogue of products throughout the industry. They are urgently seeking a Quality Technician to join their team.
This contract-to-hire role will pay between $25 and $35 per hour, based on prior levels of experience.
The ideal candidate of this Quality Technician role will possess the following skills:
* Experience programming and operating CMM machines (OGP experience is highly preferred and sought after)
* Experience utilizing standard inspection measurement tools and complex visual measurement systems as well (OGP)
* Strong communicator and proven leadership experience directing and working collaboratively with others
* Prior experience working within a regulated manufacturing setting as a Quality Technician
* This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a company that is truly proud of its team-centric culture and the ability to provide its employees with market leading skills and opportunities for career advancement.
Additionally, my client has just moved into a new, state-of-the art facility and they are seeking qualified individuals to help them grow quickly. That is where you come into the mix! If you are interested in this position please forward your resume, or for more information please contact me on the details below!Click Here to Apply