Full Job Description
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
Position Summary/Job Description:
Are you looking for a great company to work for and use the information you’ve gained in school? Well, Trek and this opportunity might just be it for you! Our interns will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced and knowledgeable individuals in the field.
Think you have what it takes to intern at the best bike company in the world? This internship will provide you with the opportunity to put your coursework to use in practical applications. The job grows or shrinks depending on your true capabilities.
Check out the detailed job description below and apply today if you have the skills and drive to take on the responsibilities!
We are looking to bring on a Purchasing Intern that will primarily help us with date/PO management with our vendors. This person will be helping maintain the supply chain information needed to manufacturer in both Project One and Germany Distribution Center. This will be a part time position consisting of 15-20 hours per week and last 3 months from start date. This will also be a remote position.
- Directly support and assist buyers with different data entry tasks
- Work directly with purchase orders for importing information for shipping
- Receive invoices and manually import information into JDE
- Receive weekly production schedules from vendor and input data into JDE
- Daily work directly within excel for data analysis and entry
- Work directly with logistics, accounting, and manufacturing teams
- Currently in at least 2nd year of school with a degree focused on Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, or similar field of study
- Excel experience, prefer a highly experience user
- Prior ERP, MRP, or Sales/Supply Chain data base experience
- Team player who has a WE mindset
- Someone who can understand the greater picture for situations
- Ability to receive and give constructive criticism
- Ability to follow tasks and ask questions
Company – Trek Bicycle
Website: https://www.trekbikes.comClick Here to Apply