Advertising & PR
To be discussed.
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Public Relations & Content Specialist.
This Public Relations & Content Specialist will be responsible for:
– Drafting press releases for announcements, rankings, and awards.
– Working directly with the media, associates and neutrals, to manage coverage in targeted legal and business media.
– Editing and managing content development for newsletters, blog & social media (LinkedIn & Twitter)
– Supporting the neutral launch process by drafting launch press releases
– Managing and editing content for multiple native advertising campaigns
– Identifying trends/topics for article ideas and support neutrals on editing and placement of articles
– To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations/ Content Specialist requirements:
Ability to work in a very fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
Software/Technical Skills: Word, Excel & Outlook.
Experience/Education: 7-10 years of Public Relations experience. Background in Legal industry is preferred.
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply