Job Category: Marketing, Research, Sales
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
Calysto is seeking a detail orientated multi-tasker to become our new part-time PR, Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and manage their daily tasks. Candidate must have at least two years of experience with a PR firm in the areas of administration and research. Candidate will be responsible for wide range of activities from client work to new business development to marketing. Rate per hour to be commensurate with experience. This is a part-time 100% telecommute position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Business
- Ability to work independently and/or remotely with availability during standard business hours
- Understanding of Marketing Communications and its associated services to help account teams support clients
- Working knowledge of Mobile, Wireless and Telecom industries, or ability to develop a plus
- Ability to update and maintain a database, specifically Salesforce
- Expert level computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of graphic design, HTML, Hubspot (lead generation), email marketing services (Benchmark preferred), Meltwater
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Responsibilities must be conducted with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in teams
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate strong written and oral skills
- Ability to manage up and meet deadlines
- Attributes recognized as important include resourcefulness, organized, high energy and drive, adaptability, the ability to follow through and the ability to prioritize
Calysto Communications (www.calysto.com) is a global content marketing, public relations and social media marketing firm focused solely on mobile, wireless, telecom and IoT industries.
How to Apply
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org@calysto.com.