Medical & Health, Editing, Proofreading, Healthcare
Looking for a QA/Proofing Lead will be in charge of reviewing and assessing whether marketing materials are error-free and ready for launch throughout the year for a variety of campaigns. As such you will be a critical part of the execution of communications that will improve the lives of thousands of Healthcare members. This position requires extreme attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy and overall quality for every touchpoint across all channels.
This is a project based role can be based 100% remotely, must be able to complete projects on as needed basis during 9a – 5pm EST timezone. Hours per week could vary from 0 – 5, 10, or 20 at the max, but very sporadic. This is a perfect project for someone looking to pick up an additional client, working on a great project! Must be available as needed.
- Provide QA and proofreading of member-facing deliverables to ensure accuracy and overall quality at discrete steps prior to campaign launch. Channels can include, but are not limited to:
- Direct Mailer
- Review and approve highly customized test and live proofs in a variety of formats and media, utilizing a variety of campaign materials, including content grids, checklists, or other job aids: PDFs, HTML (ex. emails, static or interactive microsites), SMS, IVR (ex. recorded outbound phone calls), other.
- Manage rounds of reviews across various campaigns and teams by coordinating with all different team members.
- Escalate inaccuracies, inconsistencies, or errors to Campaign Team.
- Ensure that revisions have been applied when feedback is provided.
- Collaborate with the Campaign Team to review and improve processes over time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
- Expert knowledge of spelling and grammar, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict schedule deadlines.
- Experience with both digital and print. Sufficient comfort with digital channels to receive and review SMS (texts), interactive landing pages, etc.
- Ability to pick things up quickly (e.g.: become knowledgeable about new campaigns, understand roles and responsibilities within each team), work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience using testing or proofing tools such as Litmus.
- Spanish language skills.
- Experience with / interest in understanding Medicaid requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in English, Journalism, Liberal Arts or relevant Copy Proofreading experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
Company – Aquent
Website – https://aquent.com/