Do you have an eye for detail?
Then you would fit in perfectly with our Desktop Publishing Team! Join us as a Part-Time Proofreader and help make great educational products.
We are looking for highly-qualified individuals to collaborate with our production team to proofread typeset pages for print and digital titles.
A Qualified Candidate:
- Must be available 15–20 hours per week, both days and evenings. Hours could be a combination of remote work and in office.
- Will have experience comparing multi-page documents word-for-word against original manuscript to ensure accurate conversion.
- Uses established proofreading marks to note corrections.
- Has the ability to perform proofreading tasks with a high degree of accuracy, eye for consistency, and attention to detail.
- Possesses strong grammar skills.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is able to collaborate in a remote environment.
- Is motivated to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Has a flexible schedule for occasional jobs with quick turnaround times.
All Our Team Members:
- Possess exceptional listening, writing, and presentation skills.
- Are resourceful and motivated to ask questions and solve problems.
- Manage their time effectively.
- Demonstrate commitment to product success with integrity, a strong work ethic, professionalism, and a team-oriented attitude.
Leading the market with over five million student users each year, Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning, LLC, have produced student-friendly textbooks and dynamic teacher materials for more than 40 years. Our team is committed to providing clear and innovative print and digital content that fosters a deep understanding of, and appreciation for, mathematics education.
We offer many benefits including 401k, health club reimbursement, a casual and modern work environment, flexible work schedules, free parking, and coffee/tea stations.
This job is located in Erie, PA.
Company – Larson Texts