The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Company is seeking a Remote Project Manager (PAM, CyberArk.
The PM will own a workstream own, organize, and drive the effort to migrate accounts and assets.
- Provide leadership in managing critical day-to-day program/project elements including: project vision/objectives, financials, scope, quality, schedule, resourcing, vendor management, dependencies, risks, status reporting, stakeholder engagement, business readiness/change management, and value realization necessary to deliver specified requirements, objectives and value.
- Document the project charter, roles, tasks and measures of success.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction for both project team and business partners while working cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes and ensure appropriate and professional communication among project stakeholders.
- Manage projects through the project lifecycle. Evaluate progress and quality, manage issue resolution and take corrective action as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to BB&T Project Office and other applicable Corporate policies and processes.
- Develop quality business relationships so that customer needs can be anticipated and addressed.
- Proactively develop innovative approaches, risk mitigation strategies and quality control.
- Actively engage in development or oversight of the development of all documentation for project.
- Assist in continuous improvement of Project Office processes.
- Provide feedback to group managers regarding the work performance of members.
Skills & Requirements
- Project Management experience directly in the Privilged Access Management domain area.
- Advanced project management skills, both hard and soft skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Six years of project management experience demonstrating ongoing career growth in complexity of projects and overall level of responsibilities within a professional environment
- Eight years of applicable business experience inclusive of project management experience
- Has knowledge in software development lifecycle in an enterprise environment
- Ability to act as a steward and co-driver of enterprise project investment and include: delivery of multi-year long-term, large scale project investments, delivery of the business goals and objectives along with the value promise, achievement of intended project objectives and investment return, application of strong and consistent project governance and controls to mitigate investment risk, delivery of core competencies like scope, schedule, budget, quality, value and customer satisfaction and experience to proactively manage project risks and confidence to be objective and transparent with project stakeholders and corporate leadership
- Goal-oriented and action-focused
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Objective, transparent, fact-based and value-focused communication style
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands
- Proven ability to direct the efforts of others
- Experience with common productivity tools, including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from senior project manager or team lead.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Company – Hays Pharma