Art & Creative, Project Management
Apartment Therapy Media helps people live happily and healthily in their homes. Since Maxwell Ryan founded Apartment Therapy in 2004, it has become an award-winning authority of design inspiration and real-life home solutions while Kitchn has earned its place as the go-to resource for home cooks looking to plan and prep better meals for their families. Together, the two sites reach over 650 million people every month across all platforms and have more than 100 people working in both our sunny NYC office and around the US.
As Project Manager for the Design Team, you will be responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and with the appropriate deliverables. This position will manage the team s day-to-day workflow and align with key stakeholders on assets needed to start production as well as facilitate delivery. The Project Manager will work alongside the members of the Design Team and report under the Design Director. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and communication skills. This is a part-time hourly freelance position.
- Manage internal workflow of the Editorial Art Department, working closely with the Editorial, Growth, Product, Photo teams to align on project timelines and deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and enforce comprehensive timelines
- Maintain project assets and documents
- Attend weekly status meetings
- Prioritize workflow for team members including negotiating timelines and due dates
- Refine processes, helping to develop better Asana practices and communication between Art and other departments
- Schedule pro-production and planning meetings as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience as project manager, working in digital media or an editorial environment
- Must be extremely organized and detailed-oriented
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to foresee and anticipate needs
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong time management skills
- Proficient in project management software such as Asana, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
Apartment Therapy Media is an equal opportunity employer that works to foster diversity and inclusion. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, orientation, religion, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Company – Apartment Therapy
Website – https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/