Project Control Specialist
Full Job Description
We are seeking Project Control Specialist with experience in project control and scheduling. Ideal candidate is able to update and maintain existing schedule using Microsoft Project, generate monthly and quarterly financial reports using company’s financial systems. Integrate schedule and financial data with Cobra to provide Earned Value (EV) Management reporting and forecasting including baseline, forecast, SPI, CPI and EAC.
Include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a fully integrated resource loaded microsoft project schedule.
- Assist technical management in developing and maintaining resource requirements to support project cost estimates.
- Analyze project schedule using critical path methodology
- Manage and incorporate changes to the performance measurement baseline using project’s change control process.
- Maintain EV data with Cobra cost processor software.
- Collaborate with control account and project management team in providing project EV data analysis including resource labor and M&S, Basis of Estimate (BOE), Estimate to Complete (ETC), Estimate at Completion (EAC), variance analysis and corrective actions.
- Develop presentations pertaining to project schedules, resources, and project performance.
- Present EV analysis data at project management meetings and internal and external reviews.
Minimum requirements and qualifications
- 10+ years experience with Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience using Visual Basic macros in MSP for customized accounting calculations and data extraction to excel files.
- Demonstrates understanding and implementation of ANSI 748 EVMS Standards
- Experience using the Cobra program, which is used to interface accounting data and for generating EV reports
- Experience developing schedules with engineers and scientist for construction of complex scientific instruments.
- The Contractor shall have high communication skills and attention to detail.
- Respect, understand, and value individual differences that embody the principles of diversity.
- Abiding by and performing all duties in accordance with all environmental, health and safety regulations and practices pertinent to this position.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Aetso is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Job Reference #: 219999
Company – Aetso Technical