Programmatic Trading Apprenticeship
Full Job Description
Role: Programmatic Trading Apprenticeship (part-time, six month program)
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Working with DSPs
- Collaborating with Traders to make campaign optimizations
- Building campaign objects
- Portfolio Management
- Writing pacing commentary & recommendations
- Updating internal portfolio management tools
- Data Analysis & Problem Solving
- Recommending optimizations & new strategies
- Troubleshooting campaign challenges
- Client Reporting
- Creating client reports
- Writing optimization commentary
- Testing & Innovation
- Testing new product initiatives
- Providing feedback to improve trading products
- Communication & Collaboration
- Clearly communicating with team members to gather key information & set expectations
- Collaborating with Traders across multiple clients
- Must be able to commit to 25 hours/week for the next six months
- Must have access to stable internet connection/wifi
- Analytical skills are essential
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel and BI tools
- A start-up mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Accomplished communicator
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Motivated – You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the table
- Determined – You always find a way to ‘figure it out’
- A Problem Solver – You are excited by challenging problems and you enjoy working though complex solutions.
- Energetic – You enjoy building relationships and bring passion to whatever you do
- Always learning – You know what you know and what you don’t, and are always looking to those around you to teach you something new.
- Alignment with MiQ’s core values
- A can-do attitude, approaching your responsibilities with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company – MiQ Digital
Website: https://www.wearemiq.com/Click Here to Apply