Full Job Description
The Professional Science Master’s Program is seeking a part-time Program Assistant to provide administrative and confidential support to the Master of Business Science’s program faculty and staff.
- Data entry, coordinating, filing electronic form submissions, and updating electronic files
- Answers emails and responds to requests.
- Responsible for the proper handling of confidential documents.
- Utilizes multiple systems and application software.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Hours Per Weekup to 19.5
Daily Work Shift
Terms of AppointmentTemporary Staff Appointment – Hourly
Minimum Education and Experience
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and up to 4 years of relevant office, clerical or related experience. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the experience requirement.
- Familiarity with the following programs and tools CRM, DocuSign, and Zoom
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess general administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Comfortable learning and working with new technology.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Must be organized, professional, and provide attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be comfortable working remotely.
- Candidate must sign a Statement of Confidentiality.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Position is currently remote; will be re-evaluated when staff return to campus and may move onsite.
Posting Open Date02/10/2021
Posting Close Date03/09/2021
Open Until FilledNo
Special Instructions to Applicants
Regional CampusRutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location CampusBusch (RU-New Brunswick)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- List of Professional References (contact Info)
Company – Rutgers University
Website: https://www.rutgers.edu/Click Here to Apply