Education & Training
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 900 people.
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
- The Eureka Math Virtual PD Producer will develop and maintain expertise in supporting lead facilitators in the delivery of virtual PD.
- Must be willing to support up to three days per week of virtual PD as assigned by Eureka Math PD staffing managers; quantity, date, and time of services delivered will vary.
- This is a part-time role that we expect to need through December 2020 at a minimum.
Duties will include scheduling Zoom meetings, monitoring the chat during VPD sessions, initiating breakout rooms and other tools for virtual engagement based on specific session design
Submit resume and cover letter describing in detail:
- Experience teaching or supervising implementations of Eureka Math / Engage NY
- Experience using Zoom or other remote learning platforms
- First date of availability
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience teaching in or supporting teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY)
Required Technical Skills and Equipment
- High-quality internet connection
- Experience using Zoom, Google Meets, MS Teams, or other remote learning platform
- Access to a lap-top with MS Office suite and ability to install other software as needed.
- Secondary monitor is recommended but not required.
- Able to sit in place for up to 3 hours during PD facilitation support.
Company – Great Minds
Website – https://greatminds.org/