Account Management, Client Services, Business Development, Fashion & Beauty, Manufacturing, Sales
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are seeking a gifted and talented buyer to join our Production team. This role involves managing relationships with our current printing partners, sourcing/onboarding new partners, and strengthening our network by tracking and improving key partner metrics such as timing, quality, and pricing.
What you will do:
- Research the printed apparel industry and qualify potential partnerships.
- Onboard new print partners to match up our processes for sending orders, payments, and handle issues such as reprints.
- Test product and print quality by ordering and evaluating physical samples.
- Track our forecasted volume trends and partner capacities.
- Work closely with our current partners to track and communicate metrics and resolve occasional issues.
- Identify cost savings opportunities, get internal buy-in, and implement improvements.
- Represent Bonfire with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
What You Must Have:
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Natural curiosity and passion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our systems and tools
- Your own computer and wifi setup (20/20 MB or better)
- A quiet space to work
- Video chat capabilities
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Company – Bonfire