Art & Creative, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Design
SGS is a global leader in integrated packaging and marketing production for some of the largest consumer brands, retailers, pharmaceutical companies and printing/converting industries in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
Join the Team
We’re looking for members to join our Production Art team in a work from home arrangement.
If you’re looking for a part-time, flexible gig that lets you work on multiple projects for some of the world’s largest brands, this could be the role for you. Set your own schedule, forget about commute time and wear what you want to work because your home is your office! The position provides the opportunity to work up to 30 hours/ week with 40 hours of sick time and competitive wages in lieu of benefits.
To be eligible, candidates must be able to provide their own equipment and meet specific system and network requirements.
About the Job
You’ll help execute packaging artwork for some of the largest Consumer Packaged Goods brands in the world.
Your impact and contribution
- Ensure job instructions are aligned to artwork
- Manipulate files to match customer specs
- Verify colors used and file resolution
- Receive product definitions from sales, project managers or production managers
- Adjust art to meet print requirements
- Assign color builds and Pantone ink swatches to art elements
- Check job to ensure accuracy of copy, content, color designations, and job data / labels
- Ensuring accuracy of final data deliverable such as, PDF, AI, and EPS
- Complete all required checklist(s) in full, with any errors found subsequently corrected
- Flag errors or deviations from standard work procedures
What You’ll Need
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and newer or Windows 10 (or Server 2012 R2) and newer
- Dual Monitor Set-up
- Broadband or LTE Data that tests under 45ms latency when loaded (lower latency is better)
- 15 Mbit down / 3 Mbit up is minimum (higher bandwidth is better)
- Test network requirements at https://speedof.me using an ethernet cable if possible
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
- At least one year of production art experience with knowledge of CPG industry preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typographic and layout skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organization
- Good understanding of digital file formats (pdf, tiff, eps) for Mac and PC’s
- Proofreading skills required
- Ability to pick-up worked art files performing alteration amends following work order instructions (examples of these artwork manipulations will involve text/copy changes, repositioning, placement and/or removal of graphic elements)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to QC work and ensure the accuracy of own files
- Strong interpersonal, communications and relationship skills
- Highly organized, deadline-driven, self-starter, and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions, specifications, workflow diagrams and SOPs
Company – sgsco – SGS
Website – http://www.sgsco.com/