Product Support Analyst
Full Job Description
Work Hours: Shifts with a 6:00pm end time
Work Days: Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend
Paid Training Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm for approx. 1 week (Mon-Fri)
Status: Full Time or Part Time
Do you like a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? We are looking for passionate individuals to be the first point of contact in answering calls and emails to get our customers where they need to go with confidence. We’re hiring associates to support customer service for a nationwide parking reservation app.
We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible! You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and computer simultaneously.
If you have basic knowledge of computer shortcuts, enabling you to solve problems and take ownership of your work then this is the position for you!
Five Star offers benefit package options and a sign-on bonus .
Benefits-at-a-glance – click for more details
Sign on Bonus: After 60 days receive $250; After 120 days receive an additional $250 plus 8 hours of PTO (must be in good standing)
- This can be a work from home position if you meet the work at home guidelines. Work at home opportunities are granted based on performance and business needs. Work at home opportunities are not guaranteed. If a remote opportunity is offered you will be required to pass a background check.
- Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
- Accurately provide information regarding the call
- Successfull members find resources by using problem solving skills
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
- Successfully complete all training sessions
- Actively participate in efforts to support customer satisfaction and maintain quality
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Physically be able to meet the demands of the job within the described work environment
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality and security as it pertains to the Five Star Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Perform other duties as assigned*
- Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
- Positive attitude and self-sufficient
- Type at a minimum 30 words per minute
- Above average computer skills
- Performs assignments while under limited time frames
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Previous 1 year customer service experience required
- Prior experience with CRMS such as Salesforce ServiceCloud is a plus
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
- Regularly required to sit
- Regularly required to use hands to feel, handle and control objects
- Occasionally required to reach, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- All standard vision abilities are required
- All standard hearing abilities are required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.
Company – Five Star Call Centers
Website: https://www.fivestarcallcenters.com/Click Here to Apply