Marketing, B2B, Content management, Email marketing
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and creative individual who can join us on our journey on taking Bleeper from being a relatively unknown brand, to challenging the giants of the industry.
The ideal candidate would
* be open to being in a dynamic environment that is prone to change from time to time as we reposition or pivot
* have great English skills – reading, writing and speaking
* be open to speak at conferences
* have more than two years experience as a Product Marketer however we may be open to juniors with some experience
* have experience in B2B marketing
* have strong leadership skills
* Interview 3 x customers per week regarding the product and their use of it
* Create one case study every 6 months
* Locate international conferences of interest for the company to speak at or sponsor
* Content management (blog, podcast, curation of articles, etc)
* Host podcast interviews (this responsibility will be split between yourself and the owner, Nick)
* Email marketing
* Liaise with the Product Manager to ensure the VOC filters back to the product
* Social media marketing
* Demand generation
* User research
* Competitor analysis
* A/B split testing
* Analytics management and reporting
* Because we are a startup ourselves, this list is prone to change and become dynamic.
* Remote – everyone in the company works remotely. We use Slack and a variety of other tools to stay connected.
* The working times are pretty flexible
* Remuneration is based on experience – inform us in the application please.
About the company
Bleeper.io allows founders and startups to engage with existing and potential customers through a variety of different channels such as live chat, social media and a team inbox.
Bleeper has been tailored specifically for startups. In other words, every feature and pricing plan of our product has been meticulously developed so that startups and founders can gain the most value out of using Bleeper.
At the moment, Bleeper’s founder, Nick, is currently running both the Product Manager and Product Marketing roles and is looking to bring on a Product Marketer to take over the marketing side so that Nick can focus on the Product Management side. The Product Marketer will work very closely with Nick in order to ensure that Bleeper is built to address the problems our specific customers have.
We are looking to change the way people interact with traditional support channels such as live chat and support desks. We are currently self-funded and have 60 000 active users. Our focus has always, and will always be on the customer. We strive to fully understand our customers in order to push the boundaries of what can be done in an over-competitive industry.