Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the Product Manager role you will own your product line end-to-end, maintain a prioritized roadmap, define features using specification documents, and work with various teams to implement, deploy, measure the KPIs, and iterate each product.
We have a brilliant team of content experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote Mobile Game Developer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Alps? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
- At least 3 years experience in the game industry
- Experience with Unity from 3 years, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations
- Ability to translate rough ideas into concrete implementations
- Experience building both client and server software
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- A portfolio of diverse, high-quality, cross-platform games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Computer Science degree
- Passion for learning and helping others learn
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with Game Designers, analyze and translate the game design into the concrete features.
- Model, design, write, test and release code for our education app.
- Bring new game concepts from prototype to polished final product.
- Iterate on required features to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Communicating project status and timeline to the management.
- This is a remote position.
- Competitive compensation, better-than-market salary.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- Challenging and interesting big projects.
- A stock option plan.
- Company sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.
The Mindojo Team
Company – Mindojo