Consulting, Marketing, Medical & Health
To be discussed.
Why Work at PAREXEL
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s PAREXEL. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
The Implementation Consultant is a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with passion and knowledge to deliver optimal eClinical technology solutions for customers. This role focuses on leading the client through the process of system and solution configuration leveraging the entire product, solutions and services portfolio of Platform Solutions and PAREXEL Informatics. Leading and supporting projects, providing functional product and subject matter expertise is central to enabling our clients to maximize to their benefit their use of PI products and solutions.
1. Customer Service
Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both internal and external customers.
Serve as a functional liaison between technical teams and the client.
2. Business process and system usage analysis
Provide functional consultancy to customers to understand the client’s business needs to create the optimum solution set up and deployment.
Conduct product demonstrations and implementation workshops to prospective and existing clients.
3. System implementation
Generate appropriate documentation to support deployed solutions including but not limited to configuration
Perform system configuration and set up, support testing activities, assist in OQ and create deployment package.
4. Product and Process Development
Work closely with product owners to support strategic development of product through enhancement requests from clients.
Proactively suggest and implement changes to processes and standards.
* Strong project coordination and documentation skills.
* Ability to build strong and collaborative relations with internal and external clients through face to face interactions as well as through phone and email conversations.
* Proactive approach to information and knowledge acquisition.
* Strong consultation and negotiation skills.
* Strong technical affinity for application configuration, data analytics etc.
* Ability to effectively and clearly convey information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences to yield maximum effect and benefit.
* Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Application software configuration and deployment experience.
* Applied knowledge of risk management methodologies.
* Experience as a systems analyst, business analyst, project manager or consulting professional preferably with experience of system design and implementation in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
* Adequate experience to accommodate delivery of key accountabilities specific to level within role.
* Proficiency in MS office
* Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP helpful
* Senior and Principal: Consulting or professional services experience.
* Senior: Experience of working in an Implementation Consultant role typically gained over 1-2 years.
* Principal: Experience of working in an Implementation Consultant role typically gained over 3+ years.Click Here to Apply