Are you unfailingly warm, empathetic, and high energy? Do you consistently deliver positive energy to people around you? Can you work quickly and efficiently through many emails a day without getting overwhelmed or letting someone else’s energy dictate yours? Are you dogged with follow-through when you take on the responsibility to solve a certain problem? Are you interested in making an impact in women’s lives by making dealing with our company an incredible experience for them?
Well, then, you might be the Support Whiz we’re looking for!
We know frontline team members make the magic happen! Our customer support team is the bedrock of our 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. They are responsible for keeping the promises we’ve made to customers and making sure our ladies get everything they need to be successful with our suite of digital programs.
This is a critical role on our team that requires a unique type of person. We need to be able to trust your ability to create beautiful one-on-one experiences and connect personally with customers even though they and you are communicating digitally and you may be managing hundreds of emails at a time. We are looking for someone who is unflappable but energetic.
Attitude and the ability to learn and take direction well will be more important than experience.
Qualities of our Support Whiz include:
* Ability to remain calm and polite and deliver warm, friendly energy even with frustrated customers
* Problem solving (you like being asked a question you’re not sure how to answer and having to dig a little and use your Google-fu skills to figure it out)
* Independent, self-starter attitude
* Creative thinking skills when it comes to figuring out different ways to make customers happy, even when you have to say no
* Ability to assist customers with a basic level of technical issues (like “I can’t get the audio to download to my phone”) and communicate with developers to get more difficult technical problems solved
* Prior experience as a freelancer
* Answering customer emails in Help Scout, helping customers get and use everything they purchased (no advice giving)
* Issuing refunds, no questions asked (no selling)
* Raising more difficult technical issues with our developers and other kinds of issues to other team members
* Helping us figure out how to deliver a more consistently wonderful customer experience; if you find a way we can improve, we WANT you to let us know and contribute your valuable input!
Why Join Us?
You’ll work remotely with a lot of flexibility and independence. We are 100% remote, with team members based in LA, NY, the UK, Eastern Europe, and Asia. We don’t care where you work from as long as you deliver results.
Make an impact – help women level-up in their relationships, self-esteem, and happiness.
Be part of a positive, upbeat team that deals with each other with respect and gratitude.
Take advantage of opportunities for growth – many on our team have been with the company for years and have moved up or to different roles.
This position will start part-time at 10-15 hours per week. If you consistently deliver great work, hours have the potential to increase.
You will need to be available to work flexible hours between 11 am and 9 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. Our heaviest days are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, so we’re looking for someone who can definitely help with coverage on those days, particularly in the Eastern Time afternoon/early evening.
This is a long-term position and we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
To be considered, please send a cover letter as to why you’d be a good fit to email@example.com. Include the letter in the body of your email; do not attach anything, including your resume. Applications with attachments will not be read. We prioritize culture fit, attention to detail, and quality writing when selecting candidates.
Get the Guy is an online dating and relationship advice company that helps women get the results they want in their love lives – but we don’t stop there. Nothing stays at the surface with us; we go deep and show our customers how to transform their confidence and self-esteem to live happier, more fulfilling lives overall.
Find out more by watching our CEO Matthew Hussey’s massively popular YouTube videos. (Be sure to tell us in your letter which one you liked best.)
You’ll be first-round interviewing with our super sweet Customer Support Team Lead Courtney. Her favorite color is red, so she’d love it if you also put the word red somewhere in your subject line when sending your letter.