Private Equity District Manager
Pay: $58,300 – $88,540 a year
Full Job Description
Begin a New Sales Career at ADP. ADP is a global leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) helping over 600,000 companies across the globe manage their most valuable asset – their employees. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. We remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Every day, our amazing sales team provides over 40 innovative solutions to their clients, gaining their trust and a long-term partnership. When you join us, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions, and in return, rewards you handsomely.
Major Accounts Private Equity District Manager:
As a Major Accounts Private Equity District Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within Private Equity Firms and their portfolio companies. Identifying and gaining access into new Private Equity Firms while delivering ADP’s very unique value proposition will be key as you work with some of the best and brightest in the industry. By building relationships with these firms, the expectation will be to pull leads through multiple funds into the portfolio companies. Through these interactions and relationships, you will be building your own brand in the private equity community.
You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute PE firm business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate closely with internal channels and product partners; optimizing “center of influence” to best fit client needs during the sales process, including shared sales credit
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients and firms.
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first year Private Equity District Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 5- 10 years of relevant experience in HCM, business consulting, finance or accounting
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Ability to leverage social media to promote thought leadership ideas and drive business development opportunities in your local market
- Utilize established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways to integrate ADP’s HCM solutions
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
- Private Equity, Consulting or Finance Experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners
“We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would between the range listed below.”
ADP works hard every day to bring value to our clients, our associates, and the global community. Please visit our Featured Awards and Industry Recognition page to learn more about what people are saying about ADP. http://www.adp.com/who-we-are/awards-and-recognitions.aspx
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Major Accounts, Major markets, Mid-Size Accounts, Hunter, Private Equity
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 20 standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Reimbursement and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, remote work, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
Compensation Type: Salary
Company – ADP
Website: https://www.adp.com/Click Here to Apply