HR & Recruiting, Medical & Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $275 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
We’re looking to contract with an experienced physician recruiter to help us find top-quality licensed prescribers to join our rapidly-growing team. Our Recruitment Team leads the full recruitment process, from marketing and outreach to applicant evaluation and hiring, working closely with our Operations and Clinical teams. You will be part of a highly-skilled, collaborative team who is shaping an innovative model of care. The work you do will help to create positive outcomes for our clients and redesign how mental health care is delivered today.
- Dedicate up to 20 hrs per week to Lyra
- Recruits psychiatrists (MD, DO), APRNs, PAs licensed to prescribe medications
- Screens resumes, schedules interviews; works efficiently with different teams, serving as primary point of contact for applicants and hiring managers
- Maintains thorough records of all applicant interactions, interview outcomes; prepares and shares weekly reports on progress
- Recruits providers in line with assigned geographic goals (i.e. call and outreach activity, recruitment targets, etc.)
- 2+ years of work experience in a recruitment role in a healthcare industry, especially recruiting psychiatrists, strongly preferred
- Passionate about changing the landscape of Behavioral Health
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an outstanding phone presence; excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven record of success; strives for excellence, productivity, and excellence
- Comfortable with new technology, familiarity with CRMs, e.g. Salesforce, and customer service platforms, e.g. ZenDesk, and/or HR platforms, e.g. Lever a plus
- University Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field preferred but not required
Company – Lyra Health
Website – https://www.lyrahealth.com/