To be discussed.
The Public relations specialist is responsible for a wide variety of media relations, write press releases and prepare information for the media, respond to information requests from the media, publicity and communications projects. Responsibilities include: creating and executing strategic public relations campaigns in support of editorial and business priorities; vetting and facilitating reactive media opportunities; and maintaining key relationships and resources in the process.
* Prior experience with P.R. and Social Media Marketing
* Preferably a Journalism background or media training
* Flawless written and spoken English
* The ability to write PR’s and distribute them
* Great professional relationships with writers, journalists, bloggers and other influencers
* The ability to secure media coverage for clients
* A profound understanding of online communities as well as content marketing
* Experience with services like HARO and MuckRack
* Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
* The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply