Personal Response Associate
Full Job Description
Deliver personalized and professional inbound customer service critical to the safety of our Philips Lifeline subscribers.
Hourly Rate: 17.50 CAD for unilingual candidates/ 18.50 CAD for bilingual candidates
Training:Combination of in-class and job-shadowing Monday – Friday 9:00 am -5:00 pm for one week (plus mentor training/job shadowing)
8 hour DAY SHIFTS between 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
8 hour EVENING SHIFTS: 2:00 PM EST – 12:00 AM EST
scheduled 5 days a week (including weekends)
Bilingualism: English/Cantonese or English/French
You are responsible for
- Communicating with customers in an inbound and outbound capacity with care and urgency
- Assessing and prioritizing customer needs (emergency vs non-emergency) and following appropriate procedures
- Troubleshooting Lifeline equipment issues by conducting daily test calls with customers
- Writing and updating incident reports and customer files with accuracy and procession
- Providing exceptional customer service showing compassion and care
- Meeting daily performance targets
- Completing daily tasks and participate in ad-hoc activities assigned by Team Leads
You are a part of
The Call Center team in our North York (Don Mills and Lawrence) office.
This team provides the best customer service with positive & friendly attitude and accurate information to our Philips Lifeline Subscribers.
You will be joining professional, dedicated and passionate team members who are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow. We are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry providing the ability to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for Subscribers across North America.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bilingual in English/Cantonese or English/French
- Min 2 years of call center/customer service experience preferred
- Experience managing multiple priorities (handling phone calls while on the computer and navigating through a variety of computer applications)
- Knowledge of Windows applications and ability to learn new systems & software quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication with fast and accurate typing
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
In return, we offer you
Career advancement opportunities that support work-life balance, health & wellness and provide continuous learning.
You will become a valued member of Canada’s lead medical alarm company’s team.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
- Please Note: All successful candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal Background Check and a Vulnerable Sector Screen
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Company – LaborView
Website: https://www.usa.philips.comClick Here to Apply