Accounting & Finance, Internet & Ecommerce, Research
As a Performance Marketing Fact Checker, you will check existing performance marketing content to make sure the facts and product information cited is accurate and supported by reputable sources. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the products we are recommending have up-to-date information, and that the language used is in no way misleading or inaccurate. You will predominantly be working on our finance brands, The Balance and Investopedia, but may be tasked with reviewing related content across other Dotdash verticals. The rate for this position is $20/hour.
This is a remote position, but applicants must live within the United States and be available to commit to about 20 hours per week.
- At least two years of fact-checking experience in digital or print media. Experience in finance fact-checking is preferred, but not required
- Background in financial compliance or product reviews is a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a content management system
- Able to work quickly, independently, and accurately
- Must be available to allot 20 hours weekly
- Must be willing to be featured on the site, including bio and headshot
Company – Dotdash
Website – https://www.dotdash.com/