Administrative, Virtual Admin, HR & Recruiting
Abstract is searching for a part-time People Operations Coordinator to support our team as we ramp for a new product launch. This is a contract position supporting general HR and recruiting functions that help us create a memorable candidate and employee experience.
The People Ops Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact for routine employee inquiries regarding benefits, on-boarding, policies and procedures, and interview coordination. The People Ops Coordinator will provide excellent customer service, produce quality work, and help to maintain an atmosphere of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule interviews and coordinate recruiting processes
- Communicate warmly in all candidate interactions
- Help manage job postings via Greenhouse & third party boards
General HR Support
- Provide high-touch support to employees by responding to questions quickly and with a friendly and helpful approach regarding benefits, policies and general HR questions
- Respond to EDD and unemployment claims
- Prepare exit paperwork
- Assist in documentation of processes, procedures, and policies
- Assist and help coordinate events, training, and program meetings when needed
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years HR experience
- Basic knowledge of HR practices and principles
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, innovative work environment
- Experience utilizing HRIS & ATS: Greenhouse, Sapling, and ADP preferred
- Ability to handle competing priorities and operate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional follow-through, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency
- Warmth and presence in all communications
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish strong relationships within all levels of the organization
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on design files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Cisco, Intuit, Pandora, Wayfair, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is fully-remote with employees in 30+ states across the US. Though we’re a distributed team, we’re currently only able to hire US-based candidates.
Company – Abstract
Website – https://www.goabstract.com/