To be discussed.
Monmouth University is seeking application for a temporary, part-time Peace Corps Assistant in the World Languages and Cultures department.
The candidate would be expected to: maintain student records related to Peace Corps, maintain a calendar, help track the budget, answer questions about the Peace Corps Prep program, maintain a website, take minutes at meetings, answer phones and help meet University requirements, as well as help with recruiting events.
Required Skills or Software
* Basic Knowledge of MS Word 2010, Basic Knowledge of MS Excel 2010
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Must be able to operate a variety of office equipment
Required Years of Experience: 1
* Knowledge of Google Docs and spreadsheets.
* Familiarity with a second language.Click Here to Apply