B2B sales, Business Development, Admin
Your Other Half isn’t your typical HR & recruiting firm. Founded by fourth-generation entrepreneur Alice W. Chin, we help small business leaders find amazing talent and design extraordinary people experiences. Our mission is to increase our clients’ capacity to do great work. Our team provides consultative recruiting and HR services tailored to small business needs, focusing exclusively on U.S.-based small businesses with 2-99 employees.
About the Role
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for partnering with the CEO to run YOH’s three core partnership programs: referral partners, revenue partners, and content partners. The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for identifying the appropriate targets for each program, initially from the company’s contacts and eventually through outbound outreach, managing the on-boarding process for each program, and project managing the contract, content and revenue-related outcomes related to each project. The Partnerships Manager will also be responsible for maintaining contact information in the Company’s CRM and managing the pipeline for all programs, including related reporting and analytics.
The Partnerships Manager is expected to take on the following roles and responsibilities:
Referral, Revenue and Content Partner Programs Management
- Identify targets for partner programs, with a specific eye to which program is the right fit for the partner and YOH.
- Invite targets to the appropriate program using pipeline software.
- Manage ongoing engagement with partner program invitees to ensure their enrollment in the program, including automated and non-automated follow-up.
- Manage the creation, completion and delivery of all YOH deliverables for revenue partner programs, which will involve heavy email and calendaring.
- Manage the creation, completion and delivery of all YOH deliverables for content partner programs, which will involve project management, calendaring, and light editing / compilation of content.
- Perform quarterly outreach to all referral and content program members, and monthly outreach to all revenue program members.
- Provide support or referrals to partner program members as needed.
- Prospect for new targets for partner programs.
- Track all referrals made by referral partners in sales pipelines, to ensure referral partners are properly thanked for their referrals in a timely manner.
Project Management for Partner Programs
- Create and execute the partner program launch plan to meet or exceed targets for partner and client acquisition.
- Support the partner engagement process, including attending any meetings, providing information for proposals and contracts, and helping craft sales approaches, with the CEO.
- Identify opportunities to partner with organizations that will allow for access to ideal clients, and develop and manage those relationships with the CEO.
- Own partner program success, both in identifying appropriate KPIs/metrics for each program, and ensuring achievement of those targets across all programs.
- Create and/or polish content for partner assets, such as program outlines, informative one-pagers regarding replicable topics, and prospect decks.
- Design, or work with CEO and external designer, to ensure all YOH partner content is beautiful and visually brand-aligned.
- Support the creation and automation of our partner programs, such as creating an introductory email series for partner newsletter subscribers, or others as identified by you, the team, or the CEO.
- Regularly review all partner program functions, softwares and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness, productivity and automation, at least quarterly.
- Contributing to partner marketing efforts, such as drafting or reviewing partner newsletters, posts or blogs.
- Provide weekly updates on partner acquisition targets.
- Update YOH’s CRM to ensure accurate data on no less than a weekly basis.
- Maintain software and reports outlining performance against all targets on no less than a weekly basis.
- Provide feedback regarding offerings, performance, products, or any other insights from sales or customer service to the CEO as needed.
Team & Client Engagement
- Liaise with internal staff and clients to manage partner needs proactively and professionally, for items such as LinkedIn profiles, testimonials for website and channels, recommendations on LinkedIn, and other ways we can use our team or clients to create online social verification for our partner program.
- Support the broader YOH team as an editor and/or proofreader upon request.
Position type: This a temporary, part-time position, approximately 30-35 hours per week. If the candidate is successful in the temporary position, a permanent position may be offered at the completion of the temporary position, but this is not guaranteed.
Position start date: November 2 or sooner; can be flexible for slightly later.
Position compensation: $20.00-$30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Position Location: This is a remote position, but the employee must be based in the U.S. and eligible to work in the U.S.; eastern time zone preferred. After COVID-19, this person may need to travel up to six times per year domestically to support YOH events or partnership meetings (total maximum time of six weeks per year).
Reports to: CEO
A strong candidate will have the following required prior experience, skills and dispositions:
- A four year degree, ideally in business or other related field, or equivalent experience;
- At least three years of experience in a B2B sales, business development or partnerships role;
- A superb communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including impeccable spelling and grammar;
- A genuine love of people, and an authentic curiosity in learning more about partners as people and business owners, with the ability to connect with people effortlessly;
- Experience optimizing and maintaining a CRM, such as Pipedrive, Contactually, Keap, or similar software;
- Excellent software and computer skills , including a strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Zoom, Asana, and ability to employ computer skills to higher efficiency and productivity;
- Maintains a positive attitude that exudes professionalism and integrity in all aspects of their work;
- Comfortable working to deadlines and with unplanned, timely requests;
- Willingness and confidence to work in an advisory capacity, researching and solving problems, and presenting solutions;
- Excitement about working in a small team, and to contribute in a team context;
- An openness to constructive, supportive feedback and a commitment to consistently improve; and
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and prioritize appropriately.
The ideal candidate will also have the following preferred prior experience skills and dispositions:
- Experience working in a small company with ten or fewer people;
- Experience working in SMB / SME, specifically the under 100 employee business space;
- Experience working in a professional services company and / or B2B SaaS technology company;
- Interest in understanding consulting and the ability to quickly understand business concepts; and/or
- Personal interest in business consulting, recruiting, or human resources.
Why work at Your Other Half?
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and self-management).
- We are committed to our team’s professional development, and have team-lead professional development sessions twice per month.
- We have fun in our work every day, celebrate wins often, and view failure as an opportunity to grow better together.
- If successful in this role, you may have an opportunity for a full-time role at our company, which provides the additional benefits of: paid time off; paid holidays; a full-time schedule of 30-35 hours per week; medical, dental and vision benefits; and an annual professional development fund, to earn education, certifications or skills for your growth.
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. Your Other Half, LLC carefully reviews each application within one month of application receipt. If you do not hear from us within this time, we encourage you to apply again for another position in the future, and thank you for your interest in YOH.
Your Other Half, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, race, religion or any other protected class.
Location: US Locations Only
Company – Your Other Half
Website – https://www.yourotherhalfsolutions.com/