Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the US & Canada to find culinary experiences with local professional chefs and food tour guides. Today, both consumers and companies use us on a regular basis to book everything from cooking classes to team building events. The services on Cozymeal are used for a variety of occasions from date nights to holiday celebrations to corporate team building. We are proud to have been featured and received praise in major publications, including Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, The Washington Post and Thrillist.
We are looking for a Partner Support Customer Service Representative (part-time) with customer support experience and an interest in culinary experiences to join our team.
- Assist the partners on Cozymeal, from chefs to food tour guides, with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools and communication
- Provide support to hosts and respond to inquiries through multiple channels including phone, Skype and email, in line with company standards for communication
- Conduct analysis on an on-going basis for key areas within the partner community and report findings internally
- Help with administrative tasks
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to be resourceful and responsive
- Possess an interest in technology; online marketplace experience strongly preferred
- Working efficiently in a home office environment
- Proficient in Google suite and Excel
- $12/hr depending on experience; this is an hourly employee role
- Additional monthly or quarterly bonus opportunities may be available
- This role is available as part-time. Must be available during working business hours, 9am – 6pm PST.
- Location: Anywhere in the U.S (Remote Work)
Company – Cozymeal
Website – https://www.cozymeal.com/