To be discussed
Metrostudy, a Hanley Wood Company, is currently seeking a Part-Time Research Associate in the West Jordan, UT area. The Research Associate will work directly under the local Field Research Manager (FRM) in maintaining a proprietary database of real estate research. This individual will perform routine office work, such as filing, phone work and data entry. Hours and days are flexible. Hours range from 5/week up to 15/week at quarterly deadlines.
* Self Directed
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
* Ability to formulate and execute basic internet searches
* At times the Research Associate may be required to travel to residential subdivisions and perform some subdivision field research.
* Must have own car and clean driving record.
* Flexible schedule is a must.
About Hanley Wood:
Metrostudy is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide. Metrostudy provides research, data, analytics and consulting services to help builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers, utilities and others make investment and business decisions every day. Metrostudy is a Hanley Wood company.Click Here to Apply