Front desk, Customer Service
$12.00 per hour
Kendall Toyota/Honda/Subaru of Fairbanks has an immediate opening for a part-time Receptionist position. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall team member. Come join the Kendall family!
We are looking for a professional individual with extensive customer service and company phone experience. Schedule will be Monday – Friday, 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
1. Answers telephones consistent with company standards; provides information to callers and routes calls; takes and delivers messages.
2. Operates multi-line telephone system, answering and routing more than twenty calls per hour throughout the work shift.
3. Quickly, politely and accurately determines appropriate routing for customer inquiries.
4. Greets and provides information and directions to in-person clients and visitors.
5. Works calmly and efficiently under pressure and with persons who are frustrated.
6. Maintains appearance and services of client waiting areas.
7. Performs data entry, and performs general office clerical tasks.
8. Files and organizes records.
9. Types greater than 40 words/minute.
10. Works without direction for the majority of each work day.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Works indoors with work station open to public interaction.
2. Hearing adequate to converse with clients in person and by telephone.
3. Clear speaking voice for efficient telephone communication.
4. Sight adequate to locate and identify clients.
5. May spend up to six hours per day working with PCs and video display screens.
6. Standing/walking for short distances: Less than one-quarter of work shift, on both carpeted and hard surfaces.
7. Sitting: at least three-quarters of work shift.
8. Carrying: occasionally, up to 10 pounds for up to 200 feet.
9. Lifting: occasionally, up to 10 pounds.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply