Call center, Customer Service
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting new service, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching a new way of getting customers the products they love in record time. Help create an awesome experience that Amazon customers can’t live without!
Working with Amazon Sounds great, tell me more!
Amazon has innovated on an already awesome customer shopping experience by improving delivery times to as little as one hour.
In Amazon Prime Now, you will fill Prime customer orders and prepare them for delivery. You can even volunteer to deliver it yourself! Items for delivery include a large variety of everyday needs including food, household items, apparel and so much more! Sorry, that canoe you had your eye on hasn’t been added yet.
Would you describe yourself as…
– Customer Obsessed: You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy that face to face interaction.
– Quality First: You have high standards and it shows in your work.
– Quick: You like to be busy, own and manage your responsibilities and keep the day moving along.
– Put the T in Team: You enjoy working in team environments – we’re better together!
– Flex like Gumby: You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
– Keepin’ up with the times: You have to use a smartphone, use apps and can even scan a bar code or two.
Here are a few other things to know:
* Having a flexible schedule is key.
* You can select your own hours and set your own schedule (subject to business needs).
* Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
* Ability to work at multiple locations within a metro area
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
– Must be 18 years or older, with a High School diploma or GED.
– Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
– Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and stand or walk for up to 4 hours.
– Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
– Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws. Amazon collects background check information in the application process. However, this information is not used until a contingent offer of employment is made.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply