Art & Creative, Photography, Youth & Children
Imagine a job where you have fun capturing children’s lasting expressions in a high energy fun atmosphere!
Large National Youth Photography Company is looking for local photographers where you will do just that!
Positions are PART-TIME which allows a flexible weekday work schedule and open weekends for your freelance work.
You will thrive in this position if you are self-motivated, fun, and energetic with an easy going professional personality.
Key focus is providing a great experience for the kids to help them showcase their memories through portraits and provide exceptional customer service to the center.
This is a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and a high demand for punctuality. Attention to detail and general computer proficiency is required.
Photography experience is a plus but not required. We will provide all training and the latest in all digital photography equipment needed for success! Compensation is $15.00 an hour.
– Passion for photography and working with children
– Attention to details
– Ability to adapt productively to change.
– Enthusiasm for exceeding expectations
– Ability to work well in a team environment
– Capability to work well without direct supervision
– Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Sitting, standing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and requires the ability to lift up to 50 lb.
– Reliable transportation for local travel to specific job sites.
– A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation – Background Check
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply