Administrative, HR & Recruiting, Insurance
To be discussed.
Pension Processor Job in Columbia, MD
Are you a Pension Processing Rockstar? Ajilon has a top client who is looking to fill on Pension Processor Job in Columbia, MD. If you have experience with pension or benefits administration, you could be a great fit!
As the Pension Processor, your responsibilities will include:
* Processing pension applications (Early, Normal and Disability) and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO’s) on assigned plans and maintaining files
* Maintaining retiree files and participant inquiry files
* Responding to telephone calls and written requests from participants, unions, and Trustees
* Preparing, balancing and running checks; reviewing and resolving outstanding checks and recovering overpayments
* Reviewing pension exception list for suspension of benefits and recalculations
* Preparing committee reports, Board reports and monthly statistical reports
* Assisting with production and distribution of Annual Benefit Statements
* Implementing plan interpretations and changes
* Performing other related duties and special projects as assigned
You are an ideal fit if:
* You have successfully completed one year as a Pension Processor Trainee (Grade 20) or High School Diploma or
* General Education Degree (GED), and three years of pension, benefits administration or insurance-related (property, casualty or life) experience.
* You have specific experience working with policies and policy interpretation, ratings and rate changes, policy premiums, and customer service.
* You have the ability to work independently and to resolve routine problems with minimal supervision required.
* You have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or two years pension, bookkeeping, benefits or other closely related experience through which the individual has demonstrated the ability to work independently and to resolve routine problems with minimal supervision.
* You have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business materials, technical procedures, benefit plans and regulations.
* You have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
* You have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
* You are able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
* You are able to apply concepts of basic accounting principles.
* You are able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* You are able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.Click Here to Apply